We recently had the unique opportunity to visit a tactical team in the Northeastern U.S.! This team is seeking new technology to augment existing tools that are used to maintain operational safety, while working in dangerous scenarios.
During our demonstration, the Flyability Elios was operated from inside an armored vehicle and flown into nearby buildings, while the tactical team remained safely inside the vehicle. Because of the Elios’s onboard 4k and IR cameras, lighting system, and the ability to output video signal to a separate monitor, the team was able to increase their situational awareness in live-time without exposing themselves to danger.
The versatility that the Elios offers (due in part to its collision-tolerant protective sphere) makes it the perfect tool for accessing high risk environments in ways such as breaching windows/curtains, using elevators, opening doors that are ajar, entering ducts or other passageways, crossing waterways, monitoring fires, and more. This provides response teams with critical intel that can save time and lives.
We believe that deploying drones can be advantageous in many types of dangerous scenarios such as:
- Ambushes (room clearing without entry)
- Active shooter event (threat softening and monitoring)
- Search and seizure
- Search and rescue (locating missing persons)
- Acts of terror
- Hostage situations (communicating with hostages and suspects)
- Riots (crowd monitoring and suspect identification)
- Storm response and emergency management
- Gang activity (remote patrolling for known areas of danger)
- Accident Investigation
Please reach out to Chris Place at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a demo!